Monday, September 29, 2014

Markdown Monday Linky Party!

I'm teaming up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for this fab Linky Party! I've been SO neglectful to this dear blog - things are so hectic! Here in Arkansas, rock climbing season is in full effect, which means I will not have my husband for many many weekends. Cleaning, baking, and TpTing commence! 

For Markdown Monday, I wanted to highlight (what I think) are fantastic little emergent reader books. One thing I know from last year, my kiddos LOVED reading. I couldn't find and make enough emergent readers for them. Seeing their faces light up when they "got" a word or read an entire sentence just fills me with joy - doesn't it you!? I've been slowly creating these awesome themed readers for my Kinders (however they could easily be used for first!) and I'm so excited to share them. I have a few different versions.. please check them out! 

For this Markdown Monday, these emergent readers are half off! These books are a steal at $1.00 each and I can't wait to add a few more to the collection. Just click on each picture to take you to their listing!


  

For all of my fantastic bloggy readers, here's a freebie! This is a sample of the above mentioned books. Enjoy!!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment