Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Terrific Tuesday

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Have a mentioned I am the WORST at blogging? I just.. have no time! How is it summertime, the teacher's "time-off" yet we still have no time?! There have been a few things going on lately.

First and foremost, I met a bloggy friend! We found out a while ago we lived about 10 minutes away, so a meet-up was definitely in order. Although she is a high school teacher, we still have so much in common. It's crazy how teaching and Teachers Pay Teachers can do that. Her name is Kacie and she's super fun!

Managing and Motivating Math Minds

Next, I've joined a great giveaway and it started TODAY! Go check it out, she's giving away awesome prizes, including something from my store!

Displaying PurpleUSE.png

I'm going over to Kacie's house this afternoon for some TpT creating action, and I get to meet her twin boys! Have a great day ya'll!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. You. Are. Awesome! Thanks for sharing, friend! I'm so happy that we got to meet and connect! Yay for virtual friends turned real-life friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I am with ya! I suck at blogging consistently haha
    I'm super jealous you found a blogger near you! I would looooove that!

    Tasha Emmerson
    Confessions of a Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete