Thursday, July 24, 2014

Northwest Arkansas - the best area in the USA!

Hey ya'll, Molly here.

My husband and I are native Arkansans. We LOVE Arkansas and so glad to finally be back and settled here for good. Now, anyone else that is not from Arkansas just doesn't get it - Arkansas?! Isn't that where they don't wear shoes, don't have computers, and marry their cousins? NOPE! Arkansas is gorgeous, with almost perfect weather, tons of nature (we are called The Natural State after all), and a great scene of local-greatness. The sort of hippie/naturalist vibe of Northwest Arkansas is one of the fastest growing regions in the United States and there's so many reasons why! According to Forbe's we are in the top 10 places for careers. We're home of Wal-Mart and have the nation's #1 farmer's market! 

Take a second the read this article, highlighting some of my absolute favorite parts of Northwest Arkansas.


 29 Things You Need To Know About Northwest Arkansas Before You Move There

 29 Things You Need To Know About Northwest Arkansas Before You Move There

 29 Things You Need To Know About Northwest Arkansas Before You Move There

 29 Things You Need To Know About Northwest Arkansas Before You Move There

I hope I was able to give your a new perspective on Arkansas. We aren't all hillbillies! Where do you live and what is your area know for? I'd love to hear!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm an Arkansas girl too! Woo pig! I enjoyed your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arkansas here! WOOOOOOOOOOOO PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Nanny was born in Egypt, Arkansas. I have never been there, but I hope to go one day. I'll come see you if I make my way there!!! :)
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. So weird, Molly! I was thinking the exact same thing the other day about NW Arkansas. It is as near to perfect as I can imagine any place being! I was born in LR, but Fayetteville has my heart!

    ReplyDelete