Monday, July 14, 2014

Classroom Freebies Linky Party!

Hi! I've teamed up with Classroom Freebies for a linky party! We are hosting great forever freebies for use in your classroom. 
Classroom Freebies Manic Monday 
I would love to share with you a freebie I made today! These simple, but oh so effective writing pages are great for those first couple weeks of back to school mayhem. Lost in space? Don't know what you're supposed to do next?! These worksheets are for you! They keep students engaged and busy, while still promoting great learning.


Click on the cover page to go download yours! There are 7 writing pages in total. If you download, please don't forget to leave some love and follow my store! <3

Have a great week ya'll!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is a great beginning of the year activity and a quick way to obtain a writing sample for each child! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! It is a great BOY activity! I love writing at the beginning and seeing how students grow.

    ReplyDelete