Monday, June 16, 2014

Monday, Monday, Made it Monday!

Hey ya'll! I have some exciting news.. a new Linky! I found this one from 4th Grade Frolics. I've "made" lots of things lately, although not all have pictures (have I mentioned I'm the worst at documenting things?!). Instragram is slowly breaking me out of my shell on that.



I made two new products, updated one, and made a bundle! My Sentence Detectives has been a baby of mine, and has been rather popular, so I expanded on the idea!

{Sight Word Detectives} - Kindergarten Pre-Primer Sight Wo  {Sentence Detectives} - Kindergarten Sentence Worksheets  {Picture Detectives} - Kindergarten Pre-Primer Sight Word

These worksheets cover everything from sight words to phonics to reading and even a little math! 

{Detectives BUNDLE} - Sight Word and Sentence practice worksheets

Pictures above are all linked to my TpT store. :)


Chicken Bombs. My family loves them!!

These. Are. My. New. Obsession. BBQ sauce, bacon, cream cheese, and jalapenos.. you can't go wrong! They are called chicken bombs and relatively easy to make. They actually stay together (problems I often have with stuffed items) and don't explode! We do them on the grill, making for less clean up. I've made them twice in the last week. They are so good!

Lastly, I have joined a giveaway which will start TOMORROW! It's from Second Grade Stampede!

Displaying FGSBlogiversaryGiveawayComingSoon.png

Have a great week!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Can you give more details on making the chicken bombs? My husband got a grill pan for Father's Day, and he would love to make these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! They are boneless, skinless chicken breasts flattened out. Take about 1 Tablespoon of cream cheese, and fill half of a seeded jalapeno pepper with the cream cheese. Sprinkle a little shredded cheese (I used cheddar) onto the flattened chicken breast and then place the jalapeno on top of the shredded cheese, with the cream cheese side down (so that the cream cheese is touching the shredded cheese). This kind of seals in the cream cheese so it won't ooze out. The roll up the chicken breast, and wrap in two pieces of bacon. Place them on the grill and glaze with BBQ sauce (we use Sweet Baby Rays) every 5 minutes until bacon is crisp and chicken is done. I want to say it took maybe 30 minutes on the grill.

    Here's a link to the exact recipe - http://www.food.com/recipe/chicken-bombs-499604

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness...those chicken bombs look AMAZING and probably taste just as delicious! YUM!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower!!
    Love your blog!
    I am a fellow Kinder teacher myself!!
    LOVE The sight word detectives pack! It is on my TPT wish list!!

    Elizabeth
    www.thecoffeecraftedteacher.com

    acraftyqueen@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks dear! :) Checking out your blog now!

      Delete
  5. So much for dieting! Going to have to try the chicken bombs. My boys will like them since they are covered with bacon.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks YUMMY!!! I think I will pick up the sight word detectives. Super Cute!
    Kelly
    MyFabulousClass

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I found your blog in the TpT forum. I am your newest follower. I hope you can stop by my blog soon :)

    http://www.mrsbsbest.com/

    Mrs. B

    ReplyDelete