Thursday, June 26, 2014

I've been bad.. real bad.

I think I have finally scored a job in the new area where we live and, so what's a girl to do? Shop of course! The hubby doesn't know yet (shhhh!).. but I'm so excited to get them in! I have recently discovered Instashopping and couldn't be more obsessed! If you don't know what Instagram is, you're very much missing out! My dear friend Just A Primary Girl turned me on to Instagram, and I have been able to open up to so many new teachers! It is definitely the easiest social media site to use. I never thought I would like it; I'm usually not a picture taker. But I wanted to become one, and Instagram is helping me do it!

Instashopping was discovered from my other dear instagram friend, little_miss_teacher, who showed off some instagram sellers. Sellers post (usually) nightly with new items - some are new and some are gently used. Good sellers sell JCrew, The Limited and other awesome brands - for CHEAP! Like new JCrew popover top for $15?! Yes please! Here's some of my recent splurges: 

The jean vest and floral scarf are from Target, they're having BOGO 50% all clothing and accessories! I also scored two pairs of Mossimo ballet flats. They're great (and you can't beat $25 for two pairs of shoes!). The bubble necklace is from GroopDealz and ALL profits go to a non profit for human trafficking! I got two of them :)

The other items are from Instagramers - search highlowchicscloset, calebs_momshop, and relovedthreads. I also love shopjennscloset and _shoplbcloset! Go check them out, they still have great things! I couldn't buy everything after all.. you probably wouldn't see any more Instagram or blog posts. Love ya hubby! ;)

I'm gearing up for this; are you?!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh.......you are going to make me be bad too. I just added all of those except the caleb one because I couldn't find it. If I go broke, I'm blaming you!!!!!!!!!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete