Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Sorry for being MIA - We're closing on our house!

Hey guys!

So I have this GORGEOUS blog and yet I have used it very little. This time in my life is SO hectic it's not even funny. Let me just give you my list.. 

End of year testing,
assessments,
 retention meetings,
 child study meetings, 
deconstructing my classroom, 
packing my classroom, 
moving my classroom,
deconstructing our rental house, 
cleaning our rental house,
getting our rental house rented to new tenants, 
turning off all utilities at said house,
getting paperwork sorted out for the house we are buying,
getting utilities turned on for our new house,
talking to the Realtor and lender 10 times each, each day,
buying new things for the new house,
moving everything from our rental house to the new house,
CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE ON FRIDAY!!!,
interviewing for various positions,
driving to Arkansas to interview for these positions,
keeping sane until the end of the school year (3 days left!)

Yeah, it's A LOT. 

The most exciting of those is, of course, us buying our first house! Here's a sneak peak at our four bedroom beauty!

Property Photo

And the backyard.. 

Property Photo

It's HUGE! Perfect for our gentle giant and his small minion.

We couldn't be happier than a fat kid with a 5-tier cake.

So, that all being said, I just feel like I've been neglecting my TpT store, Instagram, and blog! I'm working so hard to keep up with everything. 

I won't be at school on Friday, because of house closing business, so I'm planning for all of that too! Is anyone else just checked out of the school year yet?! This girl is!

Have a great night!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! Your house is adorable! Such a proud moment to buy a house. I cant wait for the day when my rent check is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Molly! Congratulations on the new job and the move to Arkansas. I saw you in the TpT forum and came to check out your blog. I live and teach in Fayetteville and would love to help you get settled in to the area. I would also love to connect with another seller as there aren't many around here. If you want, you can email me at Kacie_travis@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete