Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pinspired Thursday - Decoding Anchor Chart!

I'm linking up with Just A Primary Girl for this great Pinspired Thursday Linky Party! This week, I'm doing an oldie but goodie, my beloved Decoding Strategies anchor chart!


Here's the original pin:


Here's mine!


Umm.. whoa. I never did a photo comparison, but geez I think I did pretty good! They look almost identical! 

In my class, we discussed each section of the anchor chart and it now hangs in my classroom. I often refer to it for those reading! You can almost see it, on my cabinet above my Debbie Diller Workstations chart. High and proud! 


What anchor charts have you copied from Pinterest? How did you use them?


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your chart looks amazing! It does match up perfectly. I found you through the Pinspired linky. I love finding anchor chart ideas on Pinterest! I've used them for math, reading, writing, etc. Great ideas on there!

    Jordan
    Team V's Second Grade Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chart looks great! I get most of my anchor chart ideas from Pinterest. I remade an anchor chart about Point of View that was really helpful.

    ReplyDelete